How One of the World's Fastest-Growing Social Media Companies Stands To Grab Massive Amounts of Market Share in the U.S. & U.K. According to the "2012 Social Media Marketing Industry Report", 94% of marketers use social networks to promote their businesses. Social media advertising expenditures are anticipated to rise from $4.6B in 2012 to $9.2B by 2016. Moreover, Duke University's renowned Fuqua School of Business forecasts that companies will spend 11.5% of their advertising budgets on social media in the upcoming year -- with plans to increase that percentage to 21.6% by 2018.
As with all disruptive technologies, social media has brought challenges along with the benefits: For businesses, that comes in the form of collecting, tracking, segmenting, refining, and analyzing mind-boggling amounts of data.
MEDIA ANALYTICS (MEDA) is ready to address those challenges head-on and it could represent monster profit potential for early-in investors.
MEDA: Revolutionizing the Way Businesses Measure and Monetize Social Media
Today's big buzzword when it comes to social media is "monetizing." MEDIA ANALYTICS has developed proprietary technologies to effectively support the entire social media spectrum -- generating social intelligence and optimizing marketing campaigns to support data-driven social media and digital marketing initiatives.
The result? Not only will companies know which social media are most effective, they'll know exactly what the return on investment (ROI) is from each component. In other words, using MEDIA ANALYTICS to dissect their social media campaigns means a company will make more money with less effort. It's a no-brainer.
Why EVERY Ad Agency, Marketing Firm,
and Corporation Should Be Seeking "Klarity" for Their "Big Data"
MEDIA ANALYTICS's breakthrough product is Klarity (www.klarity-analytics.com), a dashboard-styled platform that aggregates social media "big data," analyzes the information collected and presents it in a meaningful manner.
Most companies take a somewhat scattershot approach to measuring social media. It's difficult, time-consuming, and confusing, which has ad agencies, marketing firms and corporations wondering if they're spending their money wisely.
- In a single user-friendly interface, Klarity assimilates Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Instagram, and Pinterest results.
- It includes Sina Weibo and Tencent Weibo -- the key mainland Chinese social platforms, which there are currently NO other English language tools for.
- It allows for multiple comparisons of as many as 6 brands at a time, while all other tools only offer 1 to 1.
- Users can measure reach, engagement and mentions, and identify key conversations and influencers.
- Detailed analyses of Likes, Shares, Comments, Tweets and Re-Tweets, Reposts, and more.
2 Key Ways MEDA Could Be on the Fast Track To Massive Gains
MEDIA ANALYTICS has two routes to potentially create huge gains for investors...even 100%, 200% or even 1000% return on their money.
1. Virtual monopoly. First, MEDIA ANALYTICS' business could take off and they could dominate the social media analytics niche. They've carved out worldwide rights (excluding Asia) for expansion into U.S. and European markets with the Klarity interface. Once word gets out about how powerful this tool is -- increasing insights into every dollar spent on social media, and delivering practically instantaneous ROI -- it could very well be off to the races.
2. Acquisition. A second possibility is that one of the worldwide ad agencies or big internet hitters could want to snap up their outstanding intellectual property value. At the moment, Google has about $50 billion ready to make acquisitions, even after making 16 corporate purchases in 2012.
Think about what would have happened to your portfolio if you'd been an early investor in...
- Wavii, which Google bought in April for $30 million
- Or Instagram, which Facebook purchased in April 2012 for a reported $1 billion
- Or Tumblr, which Yahoo! bought for $1.1 billion in May 2013
- Or Rockmelt, which Yahoo! snapped up for $50+ million in July 2013
No company is better positioned than MEDIA ANALYTICS to address this booming market, helping companies manage data, understand their ROI and adapt to changing conditions. Their breakout news could happen at any moment!
- Technology that's been developed and proven for 3 years in Asia
- Proprietary software that represents a significant intellectual property asset
- Exclusive rights to expand within the North American and European markets
The same, as it happens, is true for investors.